Wednesday, February 6, 2008

unbeatable spirits ...

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, getting back to the home nothing feels more relaxed than this. After a whole day of sheer perplexed emotions, I’m actually feeling a bit low in this a bit shallow think tank of this world. A dilemma had stuck my mind: money is getting the far above excellence place of dignity??? that seems even more shocking out of hell when the person who’s actually framing it, is even more intelligent to learn the ways outta this materialistic world.

koi naa, I’ve yet to see much more in this dodgy world. lemme tell you even more about some brighter incidents. it feels really content when you find out someone still admires you for some of your acts of defiance years ago. daman told me about eminent days, when I had given a seminar on armature windings, that roar of claps can always make my ears got numb. I had spent a handsome amount of time grasping every bit of it from net, practiced the diagrams until my hands went shaky. it really makes me gliding high in sky looking down on those old gold reminiscences. then another scar came to his(daman) mind, once I had confessed a guilt which I had never committed. head of mechanical engineering was teaching us thermodynamics. he asked if everybody has understood, one person from behind nodded no timidly. sir announced he wud not be teaching unless that guy stood n pledge regret over this. I did that just to make sure nobody intervenes in my studies. well, even now I think, yeh toh such mein zyada ho gaya naa.. even me too admire this act of complete boldness of mine, I was really very determined.

some pennies from that old crest of gold coins is still laying under my veins. I still have those guts under my belt, have got even deeper scars too upon my fleshy mind. pta nahi, which way life gonna take me, but I’ll moving with the downstream. I had seen it hanging at my cousin’s home:

EARTH HAS GIVEN EVERYONE ENOUGH TO FULFILL ONE’S NEED
BUT NOT EVERYONE’S GREED !!!

No comments: