Wednesday, February 27, 2008

miss transformer..

Being under the scrutiny of my bosses, yet my mind is rendering over another beautiful girl. Why she always keeps arguing over the divine beauty n outer glittering sparkles. Always keeps me on bay and I’m feeling as if being cheated. Though it is never the actual imprint, but still I feel disappointed why I cannot convince her over the simplest of things. Either she doesn’t let her heart being pulled out by the grieved thoughts of others or she actually knows everything.

Yet, my time runs as if being controlled by some dc series machine, keeps galloping at a very fast pace. Keeps saying all those sluggish slang, which sometimes I’m hearing for the first time. Though she portrays herself being simply revealed, which is rather true. I admit I’m not so affluent in using those hard one-liners still I hook them sometimes. She keeps confessing about the only shortcoming she knows about her. I have tried to explain her innumerable counts, but naa, she never understands me. I’ve never felt so low as being in her shoes for which she complains. Though shoemaker is none other than herself only. She complains about those things that actually have nothing to do in this psychic world.

She can laugh endlessly n can do the flip too with the same intensity. I wonder what actually these words depicts. These three words are all, her English diction contains: lolz, hehe, dud. Rest, which she always use for me, are pagal, dumb, dumbo, once idiot bhi, she used. Do she really mean what she says or just another own crafted dictionary of her. Nonetheless, I never mean when she uses such adjectives for me. Being frank I am quite used to it now.

She sprang to her feet at every single moment that contains even a drop of adventure. How one can be so energetic. Probably that is the sole reason to me, she reminds me of transformer. Quite unorthodox n unworthy, transformers can’t live. But she’s so full of life, one has to look down before going to her. Though never such a feeling had come to me since the day I know myself that I’m a boring guy or not so hilarious. Accompanying her on a chatting visit can make you left alone in deep dug turmoil. At the end of the day, you may leave gasping for fresh air with an impeccable imprint on your heart, how a person can talk such serious things under the most hilarious moods. No one can do that, but she did it.
THAT IS TRANSFORMER FOR ME….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i never wrote thatttttttttttttt
x-(x-(

Anonymous said...

hmmm... so to think abt it..heheheh...kya kahu...
i have more words to my dictionary...not jus dud, lol and hehehe..pagal ladke...
n yeaaa...i knw more of my limitations...ssshhhhhhhh...thats the sectret...heheheehee
waise thanx for writing such beautiful words for me...keep blogging...ciaooooo[:)]

Aseem Rambani said...

thank uuuu...