Wednesday, February 13, 2008

happy valentine's day..

DEEP IN MY HEART I’M CONCEALING THINGS
THAT I’M LONGING TO SAY.
SCARED TO CONFESS WHAT I’M FEELING-
FRIGHTENED YOU’LL SLIP AWAY………….

I wish i really mean such beautiful words, but I do not. Don’t fell into the trench which have made a way into your heart. I have so many persons in my life, who have at one time or other, have helped me staying up even under the darkest of woods. Some have touched my life under the worst hit adverse hours and pulled me out without giving even the slightest of hints of sympathy. I owe a lot of gratitude to that every special person in my life, though days never carry such jewel times which are specially meant to open up your heart for your loved ones. still speaking out loud right from the every single core of my heart
h a p p y v a l e n t i n e

Swinging through the crests and troughs of my hopes, determined never to undermine my hard-earned skills of graduation. Frantically running for the goal, which never seemed so far, moreover, yet to be actually explored.

Though this day again reminds of those pretty times spent with kika, nothing seems sweeter than it. When daman talks about flying paper, swaying her charm all around me. Alas, I have lost her in this messy crowd of delhi before actually knowing that dazzling beauty. I wish I could spun back the times, I wish I could have gathered the pebbling guts to confess, “you are special to me”. Even the thoughts of approaching her made the adrenaline rush to my already bogged down mind. All world went numb, heart sinking down to the bottom at knees. It is rather much more simple to explain it in Punjabi’s slang.

Though I really don’t want to end up packing it with a dry note or god too shares the same thinking. I just got to know where she’s currently making days memorable for the guys. A person who can’t gather courage to speak up the mind when ur beloved one is at an arm’s length, you can’t expect much from such a cowardice when she’s miles away from him…

No comments: