Wednesday, February 27, 2008

deafening cries

I keep wondering what the hell my life has been experiencing since yesterday. I left office with mind bogged down under the loads of sheer disgust. But still I would admit being coming out of a traumatic confrontation of egos at the office. Where your boss keeps yelling n one has to listen to those barked out pieces. Nonetheless I would confess my confidence was callously hit upon. Completely shaken up, even my knees were trembling. A shiver ran down my spine after all my concepts were defied by that cruel dictator. All my concepts were jolt fully ignored in an instant. Being asked to give lectures on induction machines, I can speak out loud for long without getting drained out. But at that very instant, I felt as if I had run out of ideas. I was not wrong but he was rather not prepared to accept that others too know the cracks.

Hmmmmm, what else to be script down now. I never like talking about my office work once being at home. Probably my wife would simply love me for this reason. It really brings back all the agony that I had faced all day. Mind is left totally dried up as if pledging for peace.
PLEASE MUJHE SHAANTII CHAHIYE..

No comments: