Wednesday, February 6, 2008

real hitherto...

The bitter realities came back dashing all my hopes into the ground. Those were really the days of my life, when I used to boast about being placed in the top notch companies: Accenture n Reliance Energy. Never did even my sleepish nightmares contain such the horror full tacts, which I’m facing these days. All my well-wishers tried hard to persuade me to get into the software. I turn down everyone’s requests n advices, making so many plans for my future in core electrical firms.
Now, it has turned into a darkest nightmare of my life. I’m gonna be employed in BSES, not the gorgeous Reliance Energy. It really felt so sinking deep into my heart, but I’m hapless now. Simply irresistible are my feelings for these bullish people who came for campus recruitment in our college. Barking all day about reliance energy, those craps are putting me into the minnows of their firms. Nothing can explain the dilemma I’m entangled in, I wish somebody could have come to rescue me outta this mud-slinging corporate sector. Such were regretful moments I was slipping into.
I have seen the persons working in the BSES. They contain a hell lot of knowledge, n no one can even think of the pay scales at which those are creeping here in delhi. A mere 2.5 lacs is running the power all across the south delhi. If that guy slip into bed one day, I bet south delhi would come to its feet, everything would be jammed except the frantic calls coming to his cell phone. Nobody gets what he deserves in BSES, dats probably my first impression for this ill-fated firm. Hell, how can I work above that guy, who knows so many folds more than me. Such is the varsity in his knowledge, I just feel shamed upon being called sir by him. I wish I could help out such poor souls outta this dreaded corporate sector. But god has given me so less n thoughts are so many. All I can do is just keep looking at all such events with both my mind n heart numb over such deeds. All I can do is just wait n watch the god’s will. All in my hands is to keep working hard, learning till my brain works for me. No problem has ever existed on this earth without its crack. All you need is to keep your fingers crossed n minds serving at your service relentlessly. Koi naa, my day will come one day, this one punch line has kept me driving for last almost two decades and I hope it will never fade away like any 1000 watt bulb which gets fused upon being tumbled by some peaky voltage waveform.

No comments: