Tuesday, February 19, 2008

one more happy wala b'day !!!

Rather life’s getting smoother with every passing moment. With no as such bumps in my life, not any evident challenge to confront life is just another roller coaster ride for me. Pta nahi kyun, but it sometimes made me felt guilty. I really do not know, what to expect from life. I wish I could have some more nuts to plan it as per my wishes. Though I always tried to do the things at par to the best known capabilities of mine, yet I never kept in mind the goal for which I had been frantically laborious. Still after thwarted in my attempts, I had never been left with disgusted thoughts. all I can do is karma, rest is always predestined.

This always keeps my feet on ground, yet roaring high with even my minutest successes. There’s been so much more to cheer about in this grief stricken world. Expectations always let you down when one fails to reach one’s goal, but being the only motive driven force, no one can defy its impact upon our lives. That’s the only feverish difference between living and existing. I really thank god, I still have many expectations riding upon my shoulders that keeps me moving in this cut-throat competitive corporate world.

Being a guy having 21 years experience packed in my heart, I’m still under utter confusion. I still have not adopted or rather being more frank, haven’t found out my way of living. Being a vigorous studious guy to the euphoric party maniac, I have tried everything for last so many years. Nonetheless I firmly believe in keep trying, let fate decide what i deserve. My birthday, ummmm, still better reminds me how I’ve changing in the past years and visualizing the patterns I’m expecting to follow in the coming years. I’m charging my mobile, expecting to be wished from so many loved ones. I still want to thank every one, who can still spare a precious minute just to wish me good luck on my birthday. Though some may actually mean it, but it means a lot to me. Those two words “thank u” can not describe what I actually want to reply. All I wanna say is:

I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU AT EVERY MOMENT,
HOW SO EVER WINDY MAY BE THE STORMS,
WEIRDEST MAY BE THE TIMES,
UGLIEST MAY BE THE FACES,
GLOOMY MAY BE THE NIGHTS,
STINKY MAY BE THE ATTITUDES,

I WILL CARE FOR YOU ALWAYS !!

No comments: