Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dreams to realities

Being on the other side of what?

When I was young (though I am still young), I had many wishes. Silently looking ahead as if praying almighty to make them come true one day. I had many hopes from the future to give an ear to my wishes, to make me what i always wanted to be. Watering my hopes with the fresh drops of efforts each day, life would tend to be complete one day. I used to feel that a day would come, when i would be a complete person with no prayers unheard. I waited patiently, some wishes transformed into realities, some became the closed chapters buried in past.

Now talking in some mature sense, I feel those wishes were never just wishes. They were just a step ahead in my race of life; all I needed was to take that step. I took it and those wishes become realities. Some steps never got under my feet and remained just as fresh as they were before.

I dare to catch the sheer dreams, never touched before, just dancing before eyes and were just the heavenly wishes for me. I leapt to give my whole-hearted efforts, and they never fall short. Life seems so complete sometimes, but again asking for a little bit more. Life seems so glorious, but always with a scope of little more to accomplish. Such is the simplicity in this complex race, one just requires a grit to achieve it.

Fits in so beautifully:

Thoda hai thode ki zarurat hai..
Zindagi phir bhi yahaan khoobsurat hai..

3 comments:

Deepika Sharma said...

(nod with a smile!)

Aseem Rambani said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!