Wednesday, February 13, 2008

dwindling hopes !!

time's once again has got outta shell with even more fierce faces of hard times. that was probably what was going into my mind yesterday while listening to those yelling ladies on radio n compressing my pillow as if to work out the principle of 4-stroke engine of a machine. such things are not meant for me, i do not deserve to be an employee of BSES, i've been picked from the crowd only for reliance energy. how can i let the pickers to run over my plans and thwarting my hopes with such uncanny discussions. i certainly don't deserve it.
though nothing seemed to be tolerant at that moment for me, i was feeling as if all the fresh fragrance in my room has been vacuumed.
but later i discussed it with my manager.being such a dignified person, he was yet so down to earth..ssshhhh, my boss is here, another a very polite human on this hatred land.let him explore outta this fallacious world..
byeeeeeee

No comments: