Wednesday, February 6, 2008

impeccable raids...

Probably time has again tumbled upon to brighten up my fate. Finally adrenalin jittered down my feets, we got the access to internet.. some may raise eye brows over such an impeccable dominance of net in my life, but yet it duly deserve such recognition in my life..

So lets, rope up the series once again right from the thread where I left it in the college. I’m currently working in reliance energy, staying up at one of the most lavish buildups in south delhi i.e in geetanjali enclave. Though this name brings back the old reminiscences of G during college days. Ufff, those were really the sunniest days, my life had ever romped upon.
So lets start with the today, a bright fine decent Tuesday. Never give up the resurrected routine of visiting mandir on Tuesdays. Though the fruit came immediately after I came out of mandir. I called CS, hopefully a new entry into my priority list, which really acts being a guitarist to the strings of my heart. But she didn’t pick, later got the back call. Ettiquettly I let her finish calling me, then I call her back. The next 30 minutes flied over me with a mach speed. After I hang up, I have talked to her for 28 minutes. I won’t mind spending such 28 minutes daily, these times r placed peaky over all the rest 23 hours and 32 minutes of a day. Talking about the internship, giggling over the chilling January mornings, babbling over the future, simply irresistible for me. Later I shared it with arun, probably the guy who knows more than any one else about my likes over the drooling charms of CS.
Days are never so joyful, no such jolts to put you back in the porch of your garden. I’m flying high, spirits dancing ever higher. Regarding training, today got some clearance over the concepts of SAP. Reliance energy has really got some commendable softwares installed, unarguably the best among the leaders. Though yesterday was simply awesome. I went for raids or enforcement in islam colony. Lemme explain the visuals. A road fuming with the vehicles running over it, suddenly a delhi police n a CISF van came to a halt. Drumming sounds of feet kissing the road each time, everybody staring over the feet coming closer with each second. Then, our car braked in the middle of the road. The road was already lonely, just the police cops scathing away everybody there. A knock came over a corroded wooden door, no electricity meter, all the bulbs glowing to its full wattage. Rest I won’t explain though I wasn’t feeling at ease, staring at those helpless faces of persons, those who were lavishly residing there, paying no bills over this electricity over which people going gaga over the power deficiency.
Time is getting 11pm now, already fighting for the whole day with cold n cough, even now battle is going on. Though feeling much better now, hopefully will post this blog tomorrow morning in the 33KV substation at vasant kunj. Byeeeeeeeee, good night..

No comments: