Thursday, June 12, 2008

my life..

Life raced past the years in most ferocious manners and came the time to climb another step. Unlike the most guys I was rather feeling amused losing the flock of friends and tying knots with the new ones. I appeared in admission test at Guru Harkrishan public school, a renowned bunch of students holding the maximum stakes in merit list. I made a miraculous exit in the first round after initial proceedings and I was heart-broken. Unmoved by my delinquent efforts, I applied in DAV specialized in its ardent teaching methodology. Hugely gained infrastructure along with plush green corridors were just the foggy view amidst the dampened hues and cries of students. Appearing with around 500 students, competing for a mere 40 seats in the most labyrinth section-A of school while would have to settle with notorious tag of sections ranging from B to M. Cracking the test in typical diffident manner, I was allotted section-D. I was inexplicably stuck with grief yet went to school in a muted manner. Guess what, section-D was considered the bright section not section-A. Whack, I could never explain my limit of happiness at that instant.

Those treacherous methods of teaching, those cumbersome periods and the strife to excel defying every dogma shaped my life, which was earlier ransacked by many tumultuous ridges. Never composed over the virtual ordinance of god in every bit, my efforts were the destiny who could underscore the pre-destined facts. Never gave heart in those competitive humdingers, I carved out my way denying the inevitable approval of almighty in my success. There came some testing times scuffing all my lauded efforts and every hope mingled with the dummy dust yet I had the unmoved supports of my loved ones.

It might be 5 rupees prize for solving numerical in class or be the first one to snatch that single seat to glue with those awesome Alexandra girls (her name could never drain out of my memory, kanika :p) I forged out my sublime efforts everywhere. During those four years in exemplary league under the strenuous teaching classes, it armored me with tricks to face weary altercations at every doorstep. That five-rupee paper held the utmost longing, which was tamed by person that could crack the numerical in class itself. I could still recall that prestigious bit upon which I pounced over just once, cracking a friction related numerical. Came hauling the last class of school, huddling the horrid troubles for competitive exams and cramming every bit of physics, chemistry and mathematics. I could no longer tolerate the inescapable burden; I quit the tuitions after first month. I used to share my concepts in my dreaded room all day with my solitude. Unwary of the contentious world, I kept crawling over the pages of my course until the end. Being caught red-handed cushioning my head over the piles of book were the most disgusting times. Making timetables and breaching it in successive days held no charm. All day looking out with wistful eyes holding so many dreams in my mellow heart, it became standstill stretching every moment.

Those silent unheard efforts were all who came to my rescue in those troubled days. Nevertheless, those never-ending days taught me sense of solitude precipitating my own identity. It polished me with the sense of accomplishment, never to rope down in catwalk of this uncanny world. One may sniff the stinking smell of attitude in my post. These 21 revolutions around sun have shown me brittle personality of materialistic world from every viewpoint. Have the attitude, else one could rob your identity leaving you to render in this innovative global world.

Ending the glorious moments of my life, which holds so much for me, I am still living my way, painted with the expectations of my known ones and trying to give a smile to everyone in this dreaded world. I am pretty happy being a phlegmatic..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwww...out of words....speechless...indeed impressed:)

Aseem Rambani said...

haha..very funny..
i doubt ke tum impress ho sakte ho :)
thanks..

Anonymous said...

By us at times to grasp more low-down and facts in the matter of Drop in on us at times to grasp more knowledge and facts anyway [url=http://www.polandlimoservice.com]wynajem busów warszawa[/url]