Friday, February 1, 2008

brighter dayzz ahead !!

Huh, I’m not pretty sure about what to scribble in this ugly face of my note pad. it has already clocked past 2am. I’m standing high, visualizing my future consolidating my present.

Though days are never as you wish them to be. I always wish to have some giggles under the sulky sun with my partner. Alas, that never happened to me. During the past years, I have seen so many birds chirping around the some conspicuous corners in thapar n even more is the astounding number one can watch in delhi. life’s never been so bloomy for me, but I wud never complain coz it had never been gloomy as well though. Putting my strenuous efforts in every block of my goal, I have been left with little time to think about all these sensuous matters. making it even more bitter for me, troubles raising from the mole hills, took me to the mountains of imprisonment.

for the last days, it felt as if that gloomy dusk has met with its end. but troubles cripples back when you realize its getting glee all around. I can’t sort out my ways. BSES, the name speaks for its notorious reputation in delhi. not within my circle of nightmares, such cud have come that I would be working for BSES, not reliance energy. this is utter negligence on behalf of placement officer. before putting the cover over the lid of my eyes, just one thought came to my mind. “ life’s gonna be smooth once I’ll be working in RELIANCE ENERGY”. it is height of murky dilemma for me. I had to compromise between the two most eminent aspects of my carrier, rather my whole life. I wish god could have given me a better place to choose outta this, but I will face it with the same vigour that has sailed me through so many arduous troubles in past. it stuck to my mind when I read it in the newspaper today:

I WASN’T BORN A RICH MAN, I AIN’T GOT NO PEDIGREE.
THE SWEAT ON THIS OLD COLLAR,
DATS MY Ph.D

this is really awesome. I would prefer to have such a vast pool under my belt when switching the firms. you can’t get it all done sitting in a sub-station, seeking for faults using ultrasonic vibrations. indeed bullyish to think on my part, I want to pursue in the field. exposure in the field would polish my with the galvanized paint of knowledge, which will remain as such no matter howsoever feverish are the rains. its never gonna be easy, but let it know that aseem is too tough to be conquered…good night !!

No comments: