Thursday, June 5, 2008

ASEEM RAMBANI, this name would be punched on the rolls of company from June 16, 2008.

I got stuck with inexpressible joy when my HR manager Mr. Saurabh Gandhi, most admirable hunk in the league (atleast for that instance), finally nodded affirmatively in our favour. Clenching fists and flashing unabashedly my wide grin, I got tumbling downstairs from second floor. The inevitable trials from our college management to delay my joining were ruthlessly thwarted. I too have learnt all tricky mind games from those sick nerds only. All my tireless vigorous attempts seem to be getting cashed in the near future. Every moment spent here came flashing as if sarcastically reminding me of struggling times.

I am really happy J

2 comments:

Damanpreet singh said...

Congrats buddy,Bas party tyar rakh hun :)

Aseem Rambani said...

yupp..party pakki aa, at VC..haha