Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This intolerable wait won't last anymore. All this jeopardy would be vanished with the fine touch of appointment letter tomorrow. I never embrace such haphazaradly ways with pleasure, but can't dump it either. I shall shot down the next post very soon unmoved by those speedy slaps on orkut, against all those who gritted teeth over my blog. English is not anyone's paternal language. I love goofing up the words, simply irresistable are my feelings for my posts. I am still rock solid and unqueered by mockery...

Soon will write one for all those who love reading it and for those too, who get some words to bitch about this farce blog of Aseem Rambani..

2 comments:

D said...

monsieur rambani, take a bow..

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

that was good.. ask him to read my blog..