Saturday, June 7, 2008

my life..

This post will probably explore some murky shades of my life. Nurtured with my tender yet acute emotions, I’ll regard this post with my utmost sincerity. I was clueless, mind rendering over the various topics to penn down one on my extremist blog. A phone call from home and came back all the most relished memories of my childhood. I am turning the clocks way back onto the February 19, 1987….

Crying in a babbling manner (as my grandma) told me, I was skeptic ridden into everyone’s arms. I never like being played into the hands of others, yet people came embarking me as I am lofted ball. Yet I never confessed the uneasiness poured over me indiscriminately. Those times were not so blessed with harmony, rampaged by the armoured blue star operation still fringing its effects. My grandma could never fade those horrendous memories from her mind; always recollecting those battered pebbles (times) that I had listened to with feverish glitter in my eyes. Along with such nightmarish moments, she narrated me the jubilant times of British rule. Came along with them were endless scattered moments about my dad’s boyish times, whom I had always tried to capture with my eyes. She briefed her past spent in lalpur (in Pakistan) and in context with it, about her childhood in chucking manner. Amused me with her mischievous happenings in life and my giggles were all, I couldn’t help hiding.

Neither my conspicuous memory holds things much vividly nor do I want those boisterous fairytales, narrated by my mom, to publish here. As far back as could stretch the shackles of my mind, I have some dubious reminiscences after completing 8 years. I never left my ever dented routine of visiting mandir after completing 8 revolutions of sun. Doing those 3 rhymed prayers always took 13-14 minutes and eyes gazing relentlessly at ticking of clock. Priests kept rendering with the winds of change but never did my routine. Though I was never much adamant yet forcefully sacrificing my 15 minutes, it has supposedly favoured me with widest grins throughout my life. I am a minnow yet riding high as per the ordinance of almighty god. Summer vacations were the most awaited one for me. Tears roll down my eyes recalling those gracious innocent acts congruently with my lovely cousins. I could sense fragrance of reaped white fields, lashing out one to put it under my t-shirt. Those sweat drenched t-shirts, mud soaked socks could never fade away.

Bundling past the years came the time I started cycling. Staking whole week in Lucknow for this purpose ended with my swollen knees and groaned cries, which always made my elder sister laughed out her heart. Those childish atrocities got perished by end of winters and I got my very own two-wheeled chopper (for me atleast) on august 15.

to be continued...

No comments: