Monday, June 23, 2008

first day at job..

June 16, 2008

Under the scrutiny of hovering clouds I reached main office well before time. I wasn’t much startled gazing at squared room humming under the equivocal cords of many upcoming employees of that firm. I have been to this conference hall many times where our wistful longings were mercilessly strangulated. I guess daman and saurav would nod affirmatively. Mr. Saurav Gandhi, a gifted orator and our HR manger, entered appareled in formals.

“Our company is all about CONNECTION & COLLECTION”

Everybody in that hall could accolade the direction of their carrier at that instance. All eyes glued over the enviable traits of HR manager. He heaped so much praise over his welcome speech. Next week unveiled so many top notch officials sharing their views when Reliance took over command of electricity in Delhi. It was succumbed under the notorious image clasped tightly by the corruptive menaces. It took almost half a decade to confine unperturbed flow of black money under those white collar jobs. Six days went past clinging to those rotating chairs till 5 pm or even more. Wait friends, I am feeling uneasiness graving this post in my blog. Whatever is encapsulated in my posts reflect my shrewd thinking over the tactical world. Quite unprecedentedly, I am halting this bickering discussion here only…

I have many memorable moments clinging to my heart; trying to flourish some escapade through the window of my heart. Turbulently stirring my soul with fallacious smile of her, my heart stops pumping. She is vivacious tenaciously holding my breath for an hour daily. My heart really can’t suffer the wrath of her absence for even one day. I always run in reverse direction to pull down maximum confrontations with her. I was galloping at decent pace lost in her thoughts; she came down wearing that heart-throbbing smile. Meeting at a corner of rectangular park, I just gathered the pace to pass it before her, so that one needs not to drop down the speed at curve. Rather amending the same thoughts in her mind, she too put in effort to cover that extra inch to avoid collision, which I would love to make. Putting on shackles on my pace, yet my shoes skidded forward due to momentum. She rolled out her arms (may be she wanted to hug me) extending in moving direction to avoid that much-awaited collision. I diverted my path unwillingly and heart sobbing, yet was content with sighed relief on her beautiful face.

Feeling those inexpressible moments I used to live in childhood, beckoning me again with monsoons lashing out all my worries. Yesterday, tears rolled down my eyes graciously embracing the droplets of water in my hand, but soon they drained out of my hands. These droplets resembles inexplicably the cherished moments. One can’t get hold of these glorious moments (or droplets), cherish till it lasts. My romance with life continues and I hope will continue in all directions including in park too..

1 comment:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

so u finally got to know what our company is all about.. CONNECTION & COLLECTION..
blog was nice as always