Monday, June 30, 2008

one more round..

My mornings always got kicked start when abhishek wake me up. Already running terribly late, our next confrontation is on the dining table. Swallowing every bit of parantha, omlette or poha (it tastes like stuffed rice in yellow colour), galloping hastily towards outer gate to catch auto. These astute drivers forge out the way through the jam-packed roads quite menacingly. Half heartedly drowning ourselves into the lift took us to the second floor, building-20, Nehru place. Next eight hours are beyond my imagination to decipher into my words. Long lasting sessions, group discussions, transforming the wildest imaginations into the bitter reality, activity and finally concluding by verbally summing up all tumultuous moments could make it even worse. Hearts are worn out, menacingly torn out to shreds to serve us to some mammoth insect. Those rebukes over dressing sense, weirdly accented English and every unique postulate act as if pelting stones over the dignity of young minds. As far as convergence of my mind can occur, nobody could ever get rid of his/her native tongue. Dwindling hopes over the survival are dashed to the ground, upon getting the expected rejection for poor English vocabulary (do not worry; this dismaying snippet is not about me). Heart promptly beating as if extending a helping hand to that shaking soul, such appalling instances should never be treated in a revered manner, should be barred from entering into the technical meetings.

In simple words, a technical person should be regarded for his unmatched techniques but never be excused lamely for his unconventional verbal or bodily stances. I am deeply distressed over such farce issues creeping in our society and crippling our imaginative power. Everyone is blessed with a unique mind in this world.


Last line reminds me another damsel beauty enlightening the park in the evening. I delayed my routinely run by 45 minutes to synchronize it with her. Amidst all the uproar happening there, my eyes are always pinned upon her, shrewdly piercing all the leafy trees. Obviously exaggerating last line, yesterday I was moving ahead of her (10 meters) gazing everywhere except her. "Excuse me; may I know the time please?" I got every word itched into my heart. Yet I responded as if those words went unheard lost in the solitude beauty. She asked the same but without mentioning the ‘please’ factor. "Aah, its 8:25 pm", I could have uttered some more words. "Thanks", sculpturing out my heart was all, those last words had done. Went past me unhurriedly swashing her smile brimmed with charm, I was completely mesmerized. If given a chance, I would have asked her to accompany me for one more round of this plush green park, pleading to god that this round may never end…

2 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

i love entry.. u r at ur best.. keep going.. wasse u r giving me hope for future..

Aseem Rambani said...

well, best work is yet to come.stil i adore ur thoughts.