Sunday, September 14, 2008

TERROR....

There were very few days, almost erased from the slate of mind, about those horrific times Delhi had seen in the past. Looking at those robbed faces felt miserable, yet i had never managed to feel the unease, the terror-stricken minds and those lasting memories that could have never been erased.

This time i myself was the victim of those harrowed times that i had only appreciated on television. I sensed the terror gripping me, every face resembling those of terrorists flashing on every television set. It was indeed feeling very terrible, mind sinking down to the bottomless. Feeling of some impending doom was inevitable. I had to catch the metro from Dwarka sector-11 to Janakpuri east. Came down the halting metro, faces showing inexpressible emotions. Buried under the hands, those were thwarted beyond the faith of god. Something would happen which nobody can apprehend; no one can dare to escape it, everyone looking around in dismay as if they could answer the future. Nobody was there except me. I was all and all were I. No feeling of attachment, no feeling of hatred, just one thing prevailed over the cloud and it was TERROR....

1 comment:

Geetanjali Yadav said...

A terrifying act. the last terror attack of 2005,Delhi hasn’t healed up yet n it again ripped the city. Feels insecure.