Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am unable to find those quick-witted lines for my blog nor those words come smoothly to my mind. I actually liked my posts for the past so many months but why am i losing that sheen? I am not sure whether this sudden loss is virtual or has a hand of inevitability. Nothing is sure. That droplet of water tripping from the comb or giant tsunami sea waves; everything has got an end. Everything has to die, time may lack in humane scenario. I guess i am losing it, with every tick of time i am missing the golden touch. It shall wipe out soon from my soul and in a matter of days from those too, who used to laud for my efforts.

But before every act of extinguishing, its origin is again slated at that very moment.

I shall wait for those godly moments !!

2 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

this is a phase.. u will overcome soon.. Convo is coming u will suly have alot of stuff to write..

Aseem Rambani said...

No. I mean that authenticity has eroded with time. I do not really feel like doing some good.

Hope so...