Sunday, September 14, 2008

peformance???

It has been exactly three months since I joined this organization. I felt the presence of some good times and have the guts to escape the harrowed moments as well. I entered this endless league of engineers with a mind bearing some expectations and some pre-conceived notions. I would never mind to rate it as top priority to have a company of charming girls, but my destiny is never swayed upon by luck. Secondly, I would have loved to…

Yes, you may get it right. I have no other grievances in my firm except the fraud which placed me here only when I deserve much better. People may say I am outspoken on this fact, but my heart never shunted out such facts. I deserve much more than it, at least I feel so. I have always doped down my best efforts to reap out the sweetest crop out of the field of hard-work.

I had followed a suggestion since my school days. Someone told me, “Whatever you do, just do this much hard-work that you would never regret in near future wish you could have done it better in the past”. So, I put my sincere efforts to bring out the best which I could perform without matching it with world’s standards. Yet one cannot survive without competing. Competing is entirely a different word altogether than comparing. People tend to interpret both in a very likely manner. Comparison always degrades your performance not the competition.

Set your own standards and try to synchronize your performance as per your standards. After performing well, let your standards match with the wholesome world. In fact, it will never stand any lower unless you were adopting methods of someone else. Words of wisdom never proved wrong and no one can dare to do so. They have said not so lately, “I am unique just like everyone else”. It carries little words and a deep meaning. Life is all about performing as per your standards, not as per the others. If one does so, I bet one can never have contentment in life….

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dont worry bro ur d bast...

Unknown said...

by d way dont leave d aim.. u will surly go through..