Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friends..

As any other guy, the day I entered the premises of my college for graduation, with just dream to gather as much as I can. I have nothing to lose at that time because I possessed nothing. The day I left the grounds, the scenario had tumbled. During all those years, some stayed by me to know the real me. Probably the time has come when I must unfold the real personas of those who had seen me changing in these past years. Next few posts would never be enough to decipher my feelings into words, yet I shall do it with the pure words of honesty.It shall carry the brief description of:

Kapil Bansal (First yar)
Amardeep Puri (First year)
: It was pretty strange to share my room with someone else too, yet i found it comfortable.

Robin Bansal (Second year)
Siddarth Aggarwal (Second year)
: These both took the hell out of me in second year with their stubborn rivalry all day and night.

Amulpreet Singh Sehgal (Third year)
Ashish Syngal (Third year)
: The year, I spoke the least. Mostly the computer system in our room kept banging with the silent walls of the room.

Ashish Marwaha (Third and final year)
Sumeet Goyal (Third and final year)
: Do I need to mention it !!!

to be continued......


1 comment:

Sach! said...

I'll wait for the continual post...Friends made in these four years add a different meaning to every thing you do :-)Nice post!