Friday, September 19, 2008

Many may not agree with me, probably today, only today i am feeling to crib something right from the lovable blocks of my heart. Some posts were meant to just ride upon the voyage; just for the heck of continuing what i had done for the past two years in a frantic mood always, yes as always.

Once again I would bring back the aroma that had engulfed the emotions of many, atleast mine. Yes, I am pretty much the same though sometimes i could sense the fatigue of job taking a toll over me. But naah, I had never bowed and shall never in the future. I tried to be calm in my word composition, but it never excites me either. I like the same arrogant manner of writing, unexpected halts and those same buttered phrases but can never compromise with diction. I have never appreciated any compromises coming over my way; let the things fall out as per the plan. And please pardon me for my atrocious word usage. Aaaagghh, it gave me jitters last time. This time if you really feel pissed off, better quit reading...

1 comment:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

i know that was best.. n its better b wht ur.. i know coming post will b wonderfull..