Friday, July 25, 2008

100th post..

It feels great punching these miraculous buttons for the 100th time on this blog. Feelings of admiration came pouring in for myself for being consistent in doing so. I pursued it more out of inspiration rather than passion (many knows why), but latter excels in this long saga. Usage of words kept changing. I shall admit i was never unnerved to the criticism or even the words of praise never went off silently. Every comment played through my heart, hence forthcoming with impeccable changes in my writing.

As a matter of fact, this passion is still burning alive inside me with the same zeal as it was a year ago. Some sense of attachment has made it even tougher to quit. I started with just one thought," i should write by my heart". It is quite a tough job to be unnerved by the mockery. I wrote for myself, for others too. Sometimes out of compulsion or for the sake of mere good impression. I guess it worked every time showing positive outcomes. If it ever failed, luckily the channel was blocked before getting delivered to the originator. Concluding it on a short note, it is a wonderful experience to pepper the words with your feelings.

I hope i shall carry on with same will unless this screen would get blurred from my eyes...

3 comments:

breakfast of champion said...

congrats on ur 100th post

Anonymous said...

congratss...:) it was fun reading ur posts..dey all r realyy gudd
tkcr.blessu

Aseem Rambani said...

dhanyavaad :)

bas aapki kripa hai..