Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am trying hard, rather very hard to come to my real senses, yet the fate is betraying me. Its betraying me not for the first time, yet in its new ways. Time needs no clock to watch upon and unsurprisingly same goes for me too. All days went past moving in for foggy goal upon that trodden path yet skeptical for my destination. Nothing seems to be going me way, as i want to do, as i expect it to explore, unleashing the mysterious ways to put me in trouble. Work is not putting me off, its just that even its not known to me what exactly is pinching me. It is fierce and scars over my mental toughness is a proof, one can't doubt any more. After a stormy night, calm cheerful morning is always pending. I hope such a say is not confined over the literature only. May it bless my beleagured soul as well. One fine morning would have been engraved by the almighty in my future pages, i pray my courageous efforts will last helping me to see that horizon of happyness once again.

till then i shall carry on..

No comments: