Thursday, July 17, 2008

it is called..

One more day entered my life and left without any fuss. Nights are still bustling around some corner, but days went pathetic. Words are limiting my inexpressibility to explain you the chemistry, my mind is observing these days. Every bit existing seems to be farce and fake. Working for long hours, making seminars, out for dinners, spilling wee hours for reading senseless novels of insane authors every individual act of mine is echoing back hurting me. I thought spending some time over orkut or blogging may rejuvenate my spirits. Yesterday i spent handsomely over reading every unknown blog and did my favourite past-time "orkut ting". During my graduation days, i had lavishly spent my time over internet surfing. I do the things in profound manner, never concerned about resources shrinking in it. Unless you do the things in extreme, one never tend to enjoy it. If you do not relish your acts, probably your survival seems to be getting blurred in this world. But why am i indulging in such serious talks?

I want to admit one thing, i always dream of writing some hilarious posts over my blog, something which could make others giggle for a while, one could feel aroma of happyness diverging from innerself. Everytime i signed in with steely determination to penn down the jovial moments, but all thoughts deter as if i had never smiled in my life for last so long. A feeling of jealousness arouse in me reading blogs of saurav or geet. People do write about merry rides. A phobia for happyness is creeping in my mind. But when it comes to shortcomings, my efforts never fall short in ridiculing such thoughts. So better pull up your socks and i guess all such gloomy thouhghts hovering over my blog would vanish into matterless none, with a fine smile on your face. Atleast i shall try.

This part of my life is called "pursuit of happyness".

No comments: