Thursday, July 24, 2008

time is running..

I am back to my home. Amritsar, city reminds of the moments i lived here, always want to relive those again. Get on the next post.

My clock..My cousin came back from her hostel just when i was preparing to get into one. Among her things, i found this squared ticking masterpiece. Quickly i put it in my closet, where i was piling up the things required for my hostel. Being in school even the thought of an engineering college could wreck havoc in minds. I brought that clock, as a legacy, and placed it upon my table. It gave the magnificent looks during first year. Time never grant clemency for older stuff. With the wrath of fate, it lost it sheen. Glasses plunged into shattered pieces in third year, minute hand lost in a fortnight after that. Buzzing alarms and continuous pat over it, could never be forgotten. Humming the most annoyed alarms every time, yet i never shrug it off my life. That clock was a rectangular shaped, carrying black plastic along its periphery. When its glass broke out, i engraved over the inner background " time is running ". I still regret that act, as clock never ticked afterwards. When i came to Delhi, i packed it making vague plans of using it once again. Neither i got time to rectify nor did i actually require it anymore. Being an ardent follower, i shall try to instill life in it once more. Last six months went past packed in my black bag and in near time nothing, but the history seems possible.

I hope the day will come, seen as an emergence of livid clock once again, and till then
" time is running "...

No comments: