Sunday, July 6, 2008

Life is a terrible mess. It seems as diving in a pool of problems yet skeptical that one day i shall emerge a winner amidst all the soaring tensions. Left hapless in this world everyday unleashing a fury of obstacles for me. Yet this one word keeps me moving, "hope". Originator of this word would have been lost in this masked mob but his preachings are still given the most revered regard. It had never diminished in past endless decades and i HOPE that this HOPE will keep sailing with me unless confronted by the inescapable fate. My mind is disdainfully let down by the mockery of corporate world for which one word fits in comfortably; " a flock of ruthless money makers". I am glad being tagged and served under the same notorious fame.

Please change the topic for heaven's sake. I shall give you the precise and untouched version of corporate world very soon. It is matchless sponged in the terms of relationships, composure and love. Do not ponder much over last sentence, it is horrible true. Trying to lift up my spirits by vomiting out dreaded thoughts is actually pleasing me. I could have explained it more lucidly deciphering into my native language but alternatives are not so friendly coming over my way. Concluding over this very thoughtful post (at least for me and may be inane for you), all these comments over my post are pretty touching for me though may be scribbled in callous ways. I heartily thank you for reading my obnoxious posts combating with chaotic sense of words usage. I admire every minutest phase of time, you spill over reading my posts. Thank you.

1 comment:

Geetanjali Yadav said...

wish you luck for your endeavours..it''ll definitly pay u off one day..good luck!