Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a small step, a leap for mankind..

I KEEP DRIVING LATE INTO THE NIGHT..
ITS A LATE GOOD BYE,
ITS A LATE GOOD BYEEEEEE..

i downloaded it from youtube. i had a quiz today, energy auditing and management. went well, though some of my guesses clicked. i prepared hard for it, so results were fruitfull too.

i ws enjoying my coffee after coming back from mandir( its tuesday naa).. came into the sight a guy with torn pieces of clothes wrapping it around his clumpsy flesh. though seem to be a very amicable lad, i had a conversed with him before too. now, a question evolved into my mind. why can't i help out this poor guy..?? i have been gifted with all those matirialistic means required to fulfill my desires. though have even more than that.
my mind was haunted by suh thoughts of poverty, at every sight in this country INDIA. when wud i be capable of lend a helping hand to this miserable catastrophe in this country. really, such scenes moved earth down under my feet. my job won't gimme a bit of satisfaction unless poor chaps r lingering around in my locality. i have resolved a solution for it. i have to take up the step now, time is never ripe unless u r prepared for it. i'm prepared, my soul is prepared,

TO ME THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE IS CONSPIRING ME TO FLUSH OUT THIS ADVERSITY FROM OUR LIVES..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u know..one day..wen i ws comin bckk home right out fm metro station..it ws late around 9:00pm i saw this man at the bus stop..in this chilly winters..tryin to cover himself with this 1-2 meter long blanket..which ws totally torn at places..just felt HELPLESS..this isnt the only story..i daily see such cases..n if u'll look into those eyes..will feel as if they r asking "why in this world this difference b/w u and ME??"

may god bless 'em!!