Friday, November 30, 2007

terrified moments, yet came conquered..

the wonderful days are few, but still i want to cherish the every bit of it. n i am doing it perfectly.
while i was busy planning in my mind about my near future, walking along the deserted road to our campus, it was sort of drizzling out there, but i confronting it, eloped in my deep thoughts kept walking. today was my last scheduled day of my degree. even this sentence says so much about all its hidden fascinations attached to it. i really got fascinated thinking about the future as well as the spent past. both seems to be equally memorable for me.

i have my last end semester exams starting from monday. for the first time, i'm not scared of exams, rather those die-hard feelings are gone. those days were really hectic, nothing literally, just study, study and.... i could never think of more helluva thoughts than being under the scrutiny of end sem exams. those three hours always passed away with a tick of second. i just started writing on my answer sheet n here rung the siren. time's over, plz get up and hand over the sheets to invigilator.
ufff, such was the panic among us, that can never be explained over such a blog or rather i'm not so good in expressing those petrified moments.

ALL I CAN SAY, THAT BEING A PART OF MY GRADUATION, I WOULD CERTAINLY MISS THEM LIKE EVERY OTHER MOMENT THAT HAD TAUGHT ME THE REAL LESSONS OF LIFE.....

No comments: