Monday, November 12, 2007

highest marks with a minow heart..

huuuuuhhhhhh.. i'm finally back to college. u know, first thing i realized being in college ws that i really missed my college these vacations. before that, i ws so temptous about going back home. well well, its all about being a human being. n i love such feeling came pouring inside my heart. it keeps u moving steadily in ur life.
MAIN APNE DILL KI SUNTA HUN...


about my life, still glittering like moon. there's so much incidents to share, unravelling the entangles of my life. it may be about the stunning looks of girls, spine-chilling stories of boston dayz.. i read some novels during these dayz, one was about a girl leading her way right to the downtown boston from the bengal, shackled with rich virtues of indian mythology. indeed a very script..

aur,...?? hmm. i got answer sheets, got highest in one. power quality monitoring.. whackk, i never want to have one in such a course, i tried hard in electrical drives, alas, still got very decent marks. ur nerve-wrecking mind puzzles never go in vain. THE BEST TIME, IF I GIVEN A CHANCE TO DESCRIBE, WOULD BE THE ONE WHEN ONCE PROF. BHIMBRA TOLD ME THAT I'VE GOT HIGHEST IN DC MACHINES..

nothing can ever match that moment in my life..

i got so many mails for deepavali, it really feels nice if someone gets time for u to send u the mails. it never matters if that mail is sent to hundreds simultaneously. even me too, send hundred of such mails, but i do wish harmony for everyone.

oh yeeeeehh, i met a girl in train.. naa, not like jab we met. going back to home, she, without even a single wink, starring at me.. ashish told me this when i got down at amritsar. aah, damn it. i ws busy going through the article in magazine, or rather lost in my world as usual. she asked for newspaper, i passed it without giving a simple smile. same way, took it back. she replied thanks, nd mee, just nodded. nothing else, so arrogant of me. buts dats hw i behave when really need to express in a better manner. its not the first time, i still believe its better to remain happy alone rather than always trying to make ur gf happier. kyun???? byeeeeeeee..

No comments: