Thursday, November 29, 2007

DEDICATED TO T.U...

hmmmmm, i'm feeling low... really don't know why so, still could explain the mixed feelings evolving in my heart for my batch.

THE DAY I ENTERED THIS INSTITUTE. IT WAS AROUND MID AUGUST, for the first time i got to see such huge buildings. flocks of persons rendering as if looking for something very special for their even precious kids. (yup, we were kids at that time). i never bothered what would i do, if i didn't make it to thapar. i am really grateful to god, need not to say for all what he has given me. my first day in thapar, i can still vividly recall that early tuesday misty morning. god, i really want to cry out loud for all those precious moments i have spent in thapar. dats the perfect replication of my feelings.

I REALLY WANT TO CRY OUT LOUD.. WANT TO THANK EACH N EVERY PERSON WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME THROUGH THESE FOUR YEARS. I WANT TO VALUE THE PERSONS, TO EVERY BIT OF MONSOONS I HAVE SPENT IN COLLEGE, TO EVERY BIT OF SCORCHING HEAT THAT MADE ME TOUGH TO FACE THE BITTER TRUTHS OF LIFE, TO EVERY FOGGY WINTER EVENING WHICH EXPLAINED ME THE RISE OF DAWN AFTER THE DUSK, I WANT TO THANK EVERY BIT OF THIS UNIVERSE WHO HAD SEEN ME RENOVATING INTO A MATURE GUY, TO MY EVERY PAL WHO ALWAYS STOOD BY ME WATSOEVER MAY BE THE CIRCUMSTANCES. I OWE A LOT TO THIS COLLEGE TOO...

i really want to tell my frenz, how much precious they r for me. how much i value them, how much i respect them, how much i admire them for ignoring all my shortcomings and accepting me the way i am. i place my profs above the almighty who had spent enormous hours explaining me the every bit of concept so that my mellow soul could survive the irony of this world. i really want to cherish every that moment, but time never stops for anyone. no one can hold on to the reins of time machine, thats the universal truth which no can ever defy.
this life will always keep running frantically for souldering the responsibilities, but i would never allow the time to fade away these moments from my memory...

No comments: