Tuesday, November 27, 2007

endless eroded thoughts..

being never so expressive in my thoughts, always evasive in my feelings, this time i badly require a change.. STOP !!!

a gurll sitting beside me followed by two other guys holding the consecutive seats. everyone of us, facing that damn face, which i wish could never ever have to glance at again in my life. this was me, under the scrutiny of my teacher taking our viva of OPERATION AND CONTROL OF POWER SYSTEMS. after giving a decent shot in the programming test, i was pretty confident about the viva too. so, started off with me. never mind, i was probably the guy, who could have explained the things in the most lucrative manner. certainly, my grades speak for itself. though i'm don't really believe in such bullish comparisons, but u need to be calm under such situations, hence these facts help me a lot to get relief. i explained it as per the expectations riding on my shoulder. then , came some pretty bore questions, abt the security of systems. damn, could anyone dare to ask that prof, is it a bloody viva u r taking.??? wholly fish.. i speak calmly, no, i don't know, dats it. n i repeat it for three questions.. well, before leaving it was pretty well settled in my mind, that i'm not gonna score much in lab marks this time. heyyy, i saw the marks list, got 5 outta 6 in viva.. huh, good yaar. hmmmm, rather i think its time to think abt the prof differently...
hai ke nahi..???

being a pragmatic never solve ur issues, unless mingled with a proper content of optimism. after doing the gym, all those stiffer muscles have made it even more tough to the things, went out for dinner. always feels good, but not really always unless u r paying the bill. same was the case this time too. koi naa..tomorrow, hmmmm, have two quizzes and one lab performance. seems to be helluva time, nooo, i'm still enjoying this time, which would just become the reminiscences of the brightest times of my life, engraved in the core of my heart.

about the G*, feeling a mess in my mind. what's been happening, could anyone explain it plz. all seems to be so hapless, i could never imagine such bitter imaginations coming true into my life. well, it will teach me the most profound values, one should learn, to survive the chaos of relationships. yep man yep, very true. this pretty well defines me the blurred image of arundeep singh sidhu, an intelligent guy, person so true to his heart. at around 2230hours, heading back to our hostels, a flock of cars which were around 30, went passed. every car bathed out with the falshy red lights at the top of each. may be that was the CM, he resides in patiala. what an agony, the protagnist of the state can't enjoy the pricess luxuries. can't roam about freely, everytime a sword of thretens hanging near his neck. such a helpless life, i'm lucky to be a normal guy, can do every normal bit without the slightest tinge of uneasiness. yep man yep, i'm really lucky.. i'm aseem rambani too...

No comments: