Thursday, August 28, 2008

hope...

Someone has very rightly said,
" Iss paar priye madhu hai, tum ho
Uss paar naa jaane kya hoga !! "

Those strangers seem to have blurred away with the fine light of friendship. Those which seem to be self-obsessed souls have now become the part of my survival. Such is the magic in relationships which can instill hope into the hopeless, can drag back the souls on the brink of disaster into a merry land. This life would make you learn the lessons, one could never imagined them to exist. Times of solitude are turning, not so fast, yet beautifully displaying the horizon of new life. Life is beautiful rather it was never terrible before. Looking back to the older darker times, i could see the fine glow of hope at that time too.

People talk of survival of the fittest, those could bear the hard times with the tough nuts. As far as i knew myself, neither i posses those nuts nor the bliss of being fittest. Talking about those unspoken words with myself only, it never felt so nice, yet i let the wind passed away silently. Those long-gone cherished memories, expectations of my loved ones came to my rescue under those harrowed times. Yes, i have passed the test. I have come out holding aloft the torch of hope. It was tough, yet my mind disagrees.

The essence of the toughest part of my life:

Never let the shimmering lights of hope to wipe out from your life,
the dawn would break very soon bringing back those moments,
about which one could only dreamt of ...

3 comments:

ashish said...

faduooo......d new Paulo Coelho s on rise.....

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

thats' nice one word explaination.. i m hoping ther's alot in store..

Aseem Rambani said...

Thanks a lot..

Hope is very hard to extinguish, at least in my case..haha :)