Sunday, August 24, 2008

struggle of, so called, life..

People used to say: “There are two ways of living the life. One way is to lead it under the trodden path of the corrupted system, bearing the hard times of apartheid the way they come; and the other way is to make the system work, the way you want it to be.”

Obviously second thought pinched hard on the high headed egos. Yes, one would always prefer to possess an upper hand in system, but how many get the chance to do so? Mostly people prefer to live, rather exist, as it comes to them. Being young, I always wanted to be a system of my own. A system with no loop-holes or rules being shredded all over and I did it to some extent as well. A question keeps popping in my mind.

For whom am I lamenting my life?

People would come up with countless solutions. I am doing it for my country; my country deserves the reverence from its countrymen. An adolescent mind always wants to become the change which it wants to see. He/she has no shackles of responsibilities to bind. No barricades obstructing the noble voyage for the society. But why those spirits run out of fuel in a decade or so? Hunger is the veiled cause behind wiping out the roaring spirits. The fight for one’s own survival takes place instead of those. Money becomes the sole aim in one’s life. Nothing else I want, nothing else could soothe my mind. What else then? It is money, my dear.

Yet one may find the flock far away from this money making business, far away from the guttered lanes of rich crocodiles. Somewhere disrupting the bad deeds, eliminating the scaffoldings of corruption business, obviously one is lamenting his/her life for the real cause; hence justifying his/her existence in this world.

But why am I sharing such things over this post? Am I feeling remorseful for shrugging off my responsibilities? It may be the reason for this outburst. If not so, I may be doing things off the screen for bringing back the pleasure to wounded souls of many, but it never really pleases me much. Do more for a little smile you would like to see on your face in hard times. Not so far, just take out a step or two out of your place, you will find the noble cause lying untidy losing the attention of many not-so-clean souls deliberately. I hope you got one. If not, look again…

2 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

it was one of ur best.. its real truth... if v r truth full to our self then only v can fight this out.. dont expect too much frm my side..

Aseem Rambani said...

Haha..I have stopped expecting from myself too..Thanks..