Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life is a total mess. Sometimes it seems preferable to quit and lay down in my room closing my eyes for the whole day. But this corporate world is like a D gang. Once you entered there is no exit..

Site: Dwarka

Life contains all the ingredients to make it interesting. Designing of power transformers and overhauling of single phase transformers, it needs nothing else to continue forever. But i wish i could carry on with the same thinking. Job is not all about work, probably it is everything but work. Anybody can do the work, but survival in organization is real task for which one is paid.

Today i don't have much time to share the grey shades, getting even darker in this sprint of time. Give me time. I shall share the every thought that criss-crossed my mind in this forgetful week. Just three more days, a big post would be waiting anxiously to consume your precious time. Till then, spill it doing orkutting.That is my second best past time thing..

Take care...

4 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

what happen u not liking ur job??

Aseem Rambani said...

which bloody soul on earth don't like to run after money..i do love too..i'm doing it but paying back heavily for the losses incurred..

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

kyo BSES is not paying u that heavy?? i dont wanna argue on that flat's issue..

Aseem Rambani said...

haha..BSES is paying me more than enough..bt not providing me those friends to enjoy the luxury..