Friday, August 8, 2008

take me to the shore...

Last week went bizarre. I had pre-conceived plans to implement, some inborn notions to execute yet it all ended leaving me dumbfounded and heart-broken. I was feeling hapless, thoughts to quit were bulging in my mind yet i gave it another try. Circumstances had changed with spell-bound magic as if they were alerting me of disaster burgeoning on its way. Hell broke out on monday (4th august) with the settle of dusk when i left office. Next three days are beyond my imagination to spell once again. I cannot recall those moments of extreme insanities my mind underwent. I felt acuities surging out of my heart to write about those moments too but simply irresistible were those scary times.

I would love to recall the best i reaped out of those times.
a) Sunday which i spent with my college friends at connaught place and many other places.
b) Tuesday when my confirmation at dwarka designing centre came.
c) Wednesday night spent at ccd with bhuvnesh for the last time at malviya nagar.
d) Thursday, two hour journey from dwarka to malviya nagar in bus 764 (Do not ask me why??. My answer would be," rain !!")

Again coming back to senses and connecting the broken chords of melody with my life. Those joyous days are never gone forever, always etched in my heart clinging to my memory. Neither the present is hollow nor the past was stupendous, the prima behind this sudden collapse are the changing times. No one can get hold on future or could get rid of past; nor one can overt the future or could remain stuck to the past, only the silent acceptence with the change is worth a praise.

Keep flowing with the bay. One day they will take you to the shore...

No comments: