Friday, May 30, 2008

weak me or society ?

Two extreme types of souls reside on this earth.

As once pooled splendidly by Rabindranath Tagore,

"One lives bleating the wriggles of their sentiments and following the paved track of human exploitation.

And one heaps out of conventional track to redefine the essence of human existence and to make world a melody of harmony and progress”.

Straight the hearts would be the ardent followers of the latter species. Who bothers for the weaker ones? Nobody did, it would be passed onto the upcoming generations to avoid the resilience for the betterment of humanity. One would smother the acts of minority because they were not capable of or may not be exposed to the outer better world. This flock of snobs will not let the weak to reside in their eloped world in preordained way as wished by the almighty.

Take an instance of a college of nerds, every geeky is puffed up with endless queries and there may be some, content wandering in their own nurtured fantasies. Stooping over the last invisible bench won’t get me a sighed relief. Professors keep harassing me over my jerky cerebellum and fellow friends never mind playing sarcastically with my emotions. Feeling heart-broken, I would leave the place in remorse growing even darker with every moment. Praying silently when world went into deep slumber, “God why you parcel me to this unsustainable place? “My efforts recklessly ditched as if some unwanted garbage left to mingle with the very source (mother earth). I shall try not to peep into the lives of gifted species, haplessly galloping the endless track in a darkened night with foggy hopes, looking for some virtual destination, where no one ever reaches..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it. It was mostly OHT. I'll get my dictionary tomorrow (Like the vintage black one you have :p) and will comment again then.

Aseem Rambani said...

thanks a lot dude..u take my dictionary.don't worry..

urs was the most awaited comment on my blog..thanks :)