Saturday, May 3, 2008

why am i only?

Staring through the roof top at alaknanda grid roughly reminds me the storage cabin in dwarka workshop. I always liked roaming endlessly in those deserted streets of sector 10. I was literally moved by the fascinating architect of those apartments, where I had once thought of residing after my joining. Those roads always wheeled scantily, casting down the images of my own city. After feeling thwarted working under the sweltering heat nothing seems more soother to my savaged soul than eyeing at the nearby metro station. Eyes carrying an inexpressible ease hunting down the glass panes of metro tacitly looking for someone. That acquaintance, at that instant, might be pressing hard upon the course notebooks at a place; one could reach walking down that way.

The last words: you’ll understand. One could not part such a chance to put up a brave front against the dismal girl, though for that instance only. After passing through a gloomy week, I am feeling being cheated upon by my daunted ego, roaring spirit and many more. I could have intervened in a more pragmatic manner than shutting it with such callous heart as if dropping my book after my exams. One realizes the worth after losing it, never suited better before. I hammered down every bent of that relationship with a cruelty never talked before. It took years to build a porch to enjoy the leisure, but one tough moment can shatter it into bricks. Being a victim, yet not convinced, making efforts gathering those bricks to provide shelter. Still regretting my every move, yet dismayed over the future, can’t turn back the time’s fortune. If granted a wish to turn it back, I never know what could have been the appropriate way of facing those traumatic moments. I still complain being denied my part of words. I could do nothing sighing after my feelings were uprooted as if denied clemency for feeding them. Being an ordinary soul, I do nurture feelings under my witty heart. Though not so secure in exposing, yet would call it unfair for weeding those out without asking my mellow heart.

I don’t have a say under your gigantic island. As a subtle piece of modern technology, I was wriggled through the daily hardships. One day long after, given a recognition one could dream of, was reaped out of the life as if harvesting a paddy field in may. I am a human being, have a heart which too beats longing for someone who could soothe it before the pain tormented it. I have feelings too asking for a shoulder to bank upon under the tough times. This brain too gets wrecked down under the havoc. But why would one bother for a priceless non-living being? Yeah, how could your intuition be so wrong? I know you’ll understand.

No comments: