Friday, May 9, 2008

hainaa :)

Suppressing the cushion of my chair arms cladding the keyboard, i cannot mum anything but life simply rocks. One could never relish it unless one has bore the agony of missing it too. Eyes felt tired following those endless girls scratching their branded shoes to shed some weight. It comes as a fresh lease of life to watch those stray dogs running under the unbroken clear sky with their tongues dancing with the gravity pull of earth. Nothing feels more accomplished wiring myself with those local lads playing cricket in the fields soaked in sweat. Fields are shaved off in April with ripe wheat crops. time for the rice now, but one has to wait for the arrival of monsoon which would still be hovering over the bay of Bengal.

My mind taking me to through the countless days i spent gazing at this place, running short of words to lighten up the two acuities of human nature.
Money can't conquer everything, for the rest i have my place, My Home.
Life rocks, haina :)

No comments: