Thursday, May 22, 2008

being a girl..

One could see countless girls scrubbing their delicate feet on endless grooved paths in the park. Nothing much crosses my mind amidst running but some droplets of sweat rolling down by stubble beard over the cheeks. Thanks Daman. I wonder how it feels to be clubbed in a feministic soul. Let me try how it feels to be on the greener side of field, which guys never stopped gazing showing remarkable audacity.

Damn it, my shoes were pinching me yet this track never came to an end. I screened looking at guys running franticly as if would get some Olympic medal (assume Aseem too trying to impress her). Couldn’t that guy try being somewhat more sober? As if had escaped some imprisoned sentence and running here for decades compensating for that dreadful act. Desperately trying to catch my eye, looking straight down the track as if had no interest in us (girls) since childhood. I thought”, he would surely try getting a glimpse of this maverick beauty”. Nope, he didn’t.

How can one such guy, irresistibly stinking, could felt the invisibility of an enchanting girl like me? Betting down few bucks, over presence of some other girl in his mind, might not be a bad idea. I would never like accompanying such guy over mountaineering, singing with me in unison. I wished this guy could be my inverter at home. He would never get knocked down unlike my bleak inverter.

Here he came across rounding this rumbling track once again. Eyes again stretching down at ground only as if hunting some ancient treasure under earth. I could turn flock of guys reeling with my killer looks. How weirdly guys behave sometimes? I do not mind turning down the requests of guys, but still god could have given them a pinch of what I am acquiring at the moment.

Please give this guy little bit extra for his mentally retarded acts for girls!!
Last laugh is again mine. HA HA HA.

No comments: