Wednesday, October 10, 2007

killer looks

this is my first blog upon blogspot. seems nice. hope to continue with it.. all my past blogs r still under the scrutiny of msn.

life seems so still. attending classes all the day, listening those rusty concepts of power system, i am totally fed up.
so, tried my hands upon new lands. today, i organized the interview sessions for the visiting company fidelity. a great firm to work with. but no regrets, coz reliance can heal all such pains. yess, indeed.

so got some books from library to read upon for some net days to utilize my time. yeah, yaad aya. library. that gorgeous girl, she was there sitting at computer, staring with her geeky eyes at the guys arnd. she's indeed special to me. then while there in placement office, white elephant pass through there, gazing at me. it feels good to be inside the cilp office,as if being under the top college building discussing with fidelity ones.. yaar, watever u may abt her, believe me, though she has got some attitude, but she's has got even more clear state of heart.seems so pure from inside. rest life is so cool, tomorrow planning to throw party for my frenz for my placement. i think i need to make a new account on blogspot. i don't like the features of this space. indeed pathtic.. may be next time, i'll be writing upon my new blog space. byee.

aseem rambani, 10-10-07, 2310hrs.

No comments: