Tuesday, October 16, 2007

drenched with tears in rains..

i was just getting off for tomorrow now, thinking over some beautiful old days i spent at home. i had done everything at home. now being in college, stappled with books, i hate it. i can't celebrate my bro's birthday with him.
i went to mandir, as its tuesday. coming back on two-wheelr with peter, we talked about so many things. it was raining and mercury has already dipped quite a bit. so feeling choked in wet drops of water, munching samosas, walking thru the girl's hostel lanes. indeed cool, talked about placements, girls( a bit obvious in guys talks). at noon, bha let me down while talking to her gf. actually somewat interested in her another close pal, he just wanted to know if her friend has a bf or not, and he used me for this purpose.. no probs man, thats wat for we r here. while coming back from the lab, i just got a glimpse of kika. i still wonder, whether it would have some better end or will it just die out with our last end sem exam. god, plz show me the way. u know, i'm never good at it. i just let the things happen as per they r fated. i don't really regret any wrong doing, coz dats how it was already scribbled in my fate. i wonder how shall i react if she met me after 3-4 years, in some mall alone.. need some help, by luck, i wud also be there. how nice it could be then. dats how i have spend my entire engg, hopefully rest may also be spend doing the same for the same girl. following the clash wid my batch girls, i totally avoid them for the whole day. i can't even think the way they were talking, bunch of idiots.

nooww, i'm really looking for our training slots in reliance energy. jaldi mail karo, i'm waiting. whole day just went past by, and me being a silent listener let it happen. totally wasting the time, killing it brutely. i dunno wat is missing, but something is missing in my life. i play bb, cricket, answer the tricky questions in class too, do some parties, has a very special bunch of frenz too. but something is missing, can't really figure out wat is it. its not abt any gf, i don't have time to share it wid my gf. its fine, pata nahi kya hai..

No comments: