Sunday, October 21, 2007

ecstasic joys..

already talked abt the girl i admire for one of the brightest years of my life. there's one more whom i admire even more and right from the childhood for all the favours she has done to me.
everytime staood by me when i need someone to help me out of any disappointment, always there for me wishing me good luck for exams, those wishes just incarnate such an energy in me, i topped through out my high school.
never went to school without wishing her good morning. shared every moment of my happiness with her, and moments of grey shades too. she is always there for me, even now too. no one can ever understand me better. never whisked away time when i talked rude, rather bear all those nonsense deeds of mine. i still consider her my role model and will remain forever for me.
at every adversity, the person whom i approached was her. during this long span of arnd 20 years, she has left innumerable imprints over my heart which can never fade. yet, i feel i never give her that much happiness which she really deserves. i really want to do for the rest of my life, just for her.
that is my dadi maa. love u.. bbyee..

No comments: