Monday, November 24, 2008

A thought came..

On a bright sunny day, a thought came to my mind. " I have got ample of time to do things, but why these things are running short with me ". Sun was knocking over my head, eyes were feeling uneasiness, the same uneasiness which a new born baby feels when the sun's rays stuck the eyes first time. Bubbles sprouting from the sky (experience those while looking at the sun with naked eye, but with composed mind), one could sense the merry hovering in the sky. I have had enough time staring at the flying birds, mind totally bogged down by the emptiness of thoughts. Walking with bare feet over the green lawn, I always crib for my unheard wishes. Rendered thoughts splashing over the perch of mind, pages dancing to and fro with light gushes of chilled breeze. Few drops spilling from the coffee mug, yet i had never accused them for unwanted interruption. Looking up into the vast sky, writing few words with the ink of my heart, time never compromised to settle down. Time was hard to beat and i felt pathetic utilizing it over my insane words. This was me, a year ago !!

God forbids, Even a thought of doing the same, shrinks my heart to bottom. I never ever had expected the wheels of fortune to turn so fast. Neither i am complaining nor i am feeling the pleasure, yet its a mixture of both. Days were so, when i had no wishful longing and time never-ending. And are the present days, wishes are endless but left with no time to fulfill those. Insanity has been taken over by the words of wisdom. Those wishes are no more unheard, the echo still persists in my ears. Time flies away with wink of eye, settling dusk takes no time to transform itself into a new day. I, my mellow heart bows over the ordinance of time...

Hazaaron khwaishein aisi ki, har khwaish pe dam nikle ....

3 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

that's a nice quote..
i like it.. n its something truly applicable on me.. :)

Aseem Rambani said...

Haha..

What you like abt it..it sucks !!

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

ya it sucks.. but its real truth..

dam to her khawaish per nikle per humne bhi khwaish pani hi thi.. iss liye lage rahe... :)