Sunday, November 9, 2008

then...and now??

How it feels to be on the driver’s seat? May it be your office chores or you may be leading a front for the production and quality of your products. All are same. A very fine line diminishes when the person shirks off the responsibility. Today I shall conjure my past to unveil the changes which I had seen in myself in the recent four months.

First week of August:

My immediate senior called up. I was expecting none as usual because he talks non-sense with utter pleasure. I gave him the wicked smile displaying my grinning teeth. “Aseem, when I joined, it took me a week to get hold of this prestigious chair. I worked through day and night in my initial years and hence hold such a regard amongst my companions.” I again flashed a dismaying smile in agreement, “I was expecting you to be at this chair till date, but you seem to be still enjoying your college party”, he said.

In my minds, I agreed but this flawless ego denied accepting the truth. I have spent just a week in this workshop, what’s the real hurry to put my hands in the lion’s jaw. No hurries while get going with the bay.

First week of November:

I am still waiting for these lights to get dim with the settling of dusk, but it never happens. Time goes past with a blink of eye and I keep my fingers crossed treading over the harrowed times. Today it’s Saturday (November 8th, 2008) and these silent walls seem to be giving me a stern look. All alone punching the feelings into this keyboard through the words of my mellow heart, life is unexplainable. The same chair gives me no pleasure nor does that senior seem to be interested in perturbing my peace with his rubbish statements.

I wish somebody could please save a minute and talk to me in this undisturbing peace, to soothe the turbulent musings of my heart; one could lend a helping word for this dismayed mind. But these longings would continue to be the sole partner in these hard years.

But I can guarantee the wisdom I felt, while walking back to the metro station of Dwarka sector-11 is the greatest virtue of time. Eyes do never so genuinely hate those beautiful faces in metro, upon which it used to drool over in the sunny days of august. Still those flashing lights of moving vehicles do create a fuzzy turbulence in eyes, which I avoid watching at. Plates displaying the stations in metro reminds of the countless data plates of transformers, eyes have glanced at this very day. That compartment very scantily clawed with very less persons, giving obnoxious looks of my cabin, is quite horrible to stare at. Closing eyes under the cover of imagination is the best way to kill time. Few more minutes and feet hailing over the stares into my apartment. Switch off the lights, my mind, my heart and every bit.

Rest I shall talk tomorrow…..

4 comments:

Geetanjali Yadav said...

hahaha..meko bhi metro pehle achi lagti thi..ab i m bored to the power hell..i wish i had a mercedes or atleast a nano..:P

breakfast of champion said...

i will also comment you tomorrow .....hhahah

thaparians said...

i guess girls didnt like ur emotions.....Salle every weekend i come to you u didnt share these things with me. Then i guess u need a girl friend :p . I guess u unserstood the last line..


But feel free to discuss things with me..hahahahahahahahaha

Aseem Rambani said...

Yeah..

You all are right.very right..