Thursday, November 20, 2008

Never ever so...

Holding my breath to ponder over some thoughtful giggles in my desolated cabin, this is the last thing on my mind when I leave my apartment in the morning.

Yet I never give vent for those thoughts to smell the fresh air outside, curbed in my heart only. Sometimes I think,” would all this ever has an end?". I wish I too have some beautiful moments to cherish in my life.

Moments beholded that can soothe the fresh scars over my memory. For such a merry moments, one needs ample of time. I am really running out of it, I wish I had one more year of graduation or i could had spent one more year before joining the school.

Being a mischievous child, one always aims to accompany those children carrying their school bags.

After getting to school, it shifts to those wearing exotic colors roaming relentlessly in the college campus.

Being in college, an adolescent mind longs for a job in prestigious MNC or to have a drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend, whichever option seems feasible.

Till date I carry all these longings with me and have probably achieved every bit I ever wanted to be a part of my life. Now so many wishes to fulfill and even lesser time. It was never so nor I ever expected it to be so.

Life is blurred and was never so !!

No comments: