Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yipppy :)

This deepavali is special to me in many ways. I am never sure for the coming times and hence don't really expect much from it. Whatever is present it is real and divine. Nothing else ever existed neither in history books nor in the imaginative stores of mind. Present is the actual and will remain as ever. Don't try to fix up your future or get rid of your past. They were never so dearly clinging to you, only you were convinced as being chased by them. It is beautiful and shall always exhibit the same fascination for those who follow it blindly. Only your present matters and make it big !!

My fingers are actually bulging out with so many topics to share, but left with very little time after my juggling office. Soon, pretty soon i shall open up my heart for some beautiful work, atleast for me. I am once again feeling that zeal to shout running over the chaotic ways of life. Life is indeed exemplary, may it be the night journeys in railways, watching those marching feets at wagah border forcing my heart to thump in the loudest tone, serene pleasure at golden temple and my own village is nevertheless the best place to reside...

2 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

i dont think ur hometown is a village, until u r to much effected by this special(brother) culture..
so u had a good visiting holidays back home..

Aseem Rambani said...

I don't live in any posh hometown.

I am aseem rambani, i guess you commented on wrong blog :)