Tuesday, March 11, 2008

a mighty heart !!

When probably no one is churning out her heart for me, I’m letting my emotions come out from this splendid window of heart. Shuddering out all the explanations why my heart is still thumping after that bygone camouflage. I’m feeling astounded with those treacherous fantasy. Creeping out in the outer universe, a thought always reminding me the inevitable power of the virtual world. Despite all the odds my experience has the fresh imprints of betrayal. My mind always wanting to be eloped in this joy-bound infinite sea. Finally when that clock has come, feeling beneath this satanic soul is a frivolous dilemma. Those impeccable spirits are no more thudding down the base, that charming persona eloped with the gush of deciphered thoughts.

A person tries to avoid the banalizing, hallucinatory changes one has to confront. Under the scrutiny of my pals, never did I feel so desolated. Invariable demolished memo’s keep knocking at this most generous and faithful organ of the human. Yet my mind seldom losses its calm under the perturbed circumstances. Juggernaut of blogging just receding the same path of any simple ordinance, seems to have been halted. Nonetheless, my soul would penn down the words straight from the wires of my heart.

Long gone were those cherished memories,
Gone are the days of unbundled joys.
Tearing pass the wagon of my heart,
Groaning were the eyes who always gaze.
Tender heart was the witness,
For that austere astound beauty.
Packing those sunny sunsets in my satchel,
Going numb with a vigor grumbling,
5 words of profound love was all mouth mumbling.
Will it remain as virgin till that last breath,
Never let faint unless my louds faint.

No comments: