Tuesday, March 25, 2008

crystalloid thoughts of kika..

Hmmmm... I am posing as if ready for another whip of time keen to be lashed upon me. Simply recalling all those melodious days of collage. Though traveling being a part time of mine destined by my sheer luck only, yet my mind keeps rumbling over the youthful days with kika only. Just before getting out of the station at New Delhi, a girl approached me. Me, hands free popped in, portrayed a girl asking me for some assistance. A good looking female as proposed by her looks, may be withdrawing huge sums every month in some firm. How to get to munirka?? Yup, she’s the same strong-willed girl got into my compartment from Ludhiana. Nonetheless, without wasting any more ticking of clock, I replied staring at the grounds outside the glass pane, as if munirka lied in the same plane. Completely relentless barring my reply again popped one more question. Simply revealing that she’s new to this horrendous land of crime. It felt awful to me, she was putting her first step into this murky, jammed packed New Delhi railway station. My mind as if was being sarcastic to me for all those committed mistakes, asking me to help her outta this situation. Shouldering two bags on my mellow shoulders, making way through this unsolicited place. Stepping out at platform no.1, freaking out through every platform till the lively last platform no.14, made a tired exit there. She just kept following me as a foolish girl trying to figure out some bangles shop in this ousted lane. Finally pressing down the seat in the auto, thanks came out of her peeled face. Again galloping back to exit gate at platform no.1, trying to make a desperate reach at home before dawn. I wish you could feel the brunt one faced after finding out that your guest house is locked with no one in the vicinity. It took me another 2 hours to put my dumbfounded body into rest.

But I would never mind traveling around with such incidents occurring with me, at least give me an impression that people are ready to serve their fellow beings. Probably to be more frank, traveling brought out all my emotions which kept hovering in my mind, settling at my heart as some embodied mass. I can think of kika for long hours, even for those durations which I had not talked to her. Her image accompanying me in those sun-studded grass fields outside the window, with me always as a geo-stationary satellite. Her image keeps fading under the deep water, yet so fresh as those blue silica gel crystals, absorbing all my grievances and turning into the pink. Do not worry; sun will remain shinning till its last breath, making you merry with the blue pearls of wisdom at every moment. I wish so...

No comments: