Friday, March 14, 2008

life @ metro !!

Cursing my luck, I got into the train. My professor was running with shatabdi and was due to reach delhi at morning. It was only me, whom he called up before leaving. I left for new delhi station early in the morning munching food and crunching my head over all this hullabaloo caused. Hooking to a metro from central sec to railway terminal, popped up as a blessing in disguise. it looked as a big juggernaut was approaching me just to engulf one more straw into its peppy mob. Trying to be evasively cool, I get into that frantic mob. Eyes just stuck upon an austerely bemused creature of god. She was a girl, all in itself, a total fatal piece of creativity. Its just one, notching in my mind looked at the rest. Where are all these leading too. Wills India fashion week, intended to be screened on 14th has been curtailed a day before. Such was the charm around; could I be so lucky to be in DU??

VISHVA VIDYALAYA, that’s how its been carved upon maps, seems an absolute marvel. Still scratching my mind over what all these hand bags have inside them, they looked matchless. Second to none were those home-crafted hand bags. Ear phones pulled up in ears n hearts beating to the tunes, what else one can expect from all such classy females. Simply irresistible was the confusion in my mind, where to look upon first. Ghastly trying to grasp every possible face into the small satchel of my memory with such blitheness.

Comparing with the pissed off sites at the Yankee malls, I hope this much is sufficiently enough. Considering the predicament of my unique friend transformer, its simply baseless to envoy those monetary monsters at the malls. My heart woes, not even the west Britain, one could catch up with such a simple yet striking faces. It was a hassled task to explain it in words. This crap in front of me is playing a song:
TERE HOYE SAVERE DARSHAN, AJJ DIN VADIYA LANGUNGA !!!

I wish professor would call only me next time too…you too wish for such a benevolent act for me. God bless me with such a graceful metro beauty soon.

No comments: