Sunday, March 2, 2008

being a CHAPBEE..

Awake in America..
This is what I’m listening to at the wee hours of probably at the dusk of another miserable week. It seems nothing more agonizing as if some callous rogue is waiting for me to step in the deep regretted turmoil. Stepping pass those dazzling traffic signals, my mind often wonders why I have chosen such a hectic schedule rather than leading that sterling life. But my heart rejects the plea as if beating in hope of some brighter moments on my way.
Under the scrutiny of no one in delhi, it seems so easy all here. Just wander freely under the sky, expecting nothing to elicit from such strolled ways. Rk puram, naraiana, sarojini nagar all conquered at the first sights. Not so consciously moving, heart screaming out loud for those marvel creatures of god. It’s a chauvinist society, nonetheless, nobody can help it unless girls are making every other piece look so dejected. Now coming on the reality grounds, why all stab backwards. Once you get hooked, it feels as if you have got the best gem on earth. Eyes wide shut for the other girls, heart evolving beatles for beloved one. Days pass by and took away all that impulse moment of love too. All left are the bitter pieces of broken heart and endless list of sad songs. Being just a passerby, do not know much. All I can say is I have seen many being dumped and even more who are ready to join this notorious league of beleaguered heroes. I’m rather more content just living out as per wishes, as per my tides of emotions. My heart does not dance upon the expectations of others, unless I let it do for those who hold a presidential suite in my tiny heart.
Still eyes open mind running down those beautiful memory lanes of my life, just to wish another special person upon his b’day. I wish I could really have more words to express all my speechless emotions for all you have done for me. As far as my mind can run, not even a single day has gone without a caring thought for you. Those might be my school days, heart praying for a mercy for the committed mistakes. It may be those graduation days, where all my wishes were served even before I ever bother to ask for it. Just two words with a wide grin on face “happy birthday”. Hmmmm, next time I shall try to make it special with the beads of countless happiness you have given me.
And yea, one thing I’m still longing to say are some pretty nasty words to MTNL. This infected weed creep into my skin, how can all the systems jamm as such. Just imagine another ugly faceted feature of MTNL. Messages being wired from both the sources n indeed all working fine. All of a sudden, a jolt make it look so obnoxious. One getting all but could not spray her thoughts. One possible reason for this hysteric situation may be the jammed up networks. Then one could neither send nor receive. But under this marsh dump swamps, one is getting every bit but cannot send any. My heart singing out loud all the beautiful phrases ever existed on this land. After making all this hullabalu, lights are switched off and my heart too. Good night, take care. I keep sending it don’t know may be some rickshaw puller is getting all these wishes...

No comments: